HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1 - Fill out the registration questionnaire
Step 2 - Confirmation of participation by the organizers and charge of payment
Step 3 - Casting your character and preparing for the game
Mid-July - sending characters to those who registered by 1.7.22
Mid-August - sending characters to those who registered by 1.8.22
Full meals and alcohol throughout the event (Thursday evening to Saturday afternoon).
Professional game staff and NPC actors
A fully written character with a background story, motives, secrets, resources, character connections and family background.
A unique location in the atmosphere of an ancient Middle-Eastern villa
Camping tent for the accommodation area (if you come with someone, there is a possibility for a double tent)
Zoom preparation sessions before the game.
A TON of new memories to carry back home :)
THE GAME LANGUAGE
Villa Historia will be played in Hebrew - But the game is defined as "English-friendly".
- All the information you need to know before the game is written in English.
- All props that include text will be written in English.
- To your group in-game will be assigned a player who will translate if necessary. (Mostly declarations and speeches)
- The Israeli LARPing community for the most part (If not all) understands and speaks English very well, and you are more than welcome to address everyone in English.
WHAT CAN YOU PLAY
Nobility (70 Characters) - Wealthy families or Important figures, guests at the celebration.
Gladiators (18 Characters) - Warriors in the Ludis family, heroes in the arena but slaves outside it.
High-Servants (12 Characters) - Inspected slaves have reached a high social level and are among the world of nobility and the world of slaves.
HOUSE OF HEROD
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE
Thursday 13th of October
16:00 Arrival & Registration
16:00 Arranging and placing tents
18:00 Acting class (Optional)
18:30 Game briefing (Mandatory)
19:15 A light dinner
20:00 RolePlay & Pro tips class (Mandatory)
21:00 THE VILLA OPENS (Official Start)
24:30 End of day (Continue free-play)
10:00-24:30 Official Game In-Time
What do you bring?
Friday 14th of October
Saturday 15th of October
10:00 Official Game In-Time starts
15:00 Game ends
Until 16:00 - Decompression time
- Meals will be served as part of the game activity
- Players can retire to rest in the Out-Time area at any time
Outfit according to your character and camping equipment (Prior to the game, an email will be sent with a detailed equipment list)